CLIENT FOCUSED SERVICES
Homewaters is a real estate brokerage firm specializing in riverfront and ranch properties. We put our expert market knowledge and negotiating to work for our clients, but when all is said and done, we love to throw dry flies on our “home waters” with our clients! Our suite of services helps our clients with the many things needed before and after the sale of a property.
We put our expert market knowledge and negotiating to work for our clients, but when all is said and done, we love to throw dry flies on our “home waters” with our clients! Our suite of services helps our clients with the many things needed before and after the sale of a property.
- Riverfront and ranch properties
- Evaluating angling on properties
- Development management
- Site acquisition
- Feasibility studies/Approvals
- Broker price opinion (BPO)
- Short Term Lease management
- Real estate finance
- Market research
Utilize our niche marketing services to sell your property faster. Riverfront properties are listed for free on our website. Over 90% of buyers these days look at a home online before they visit it. It is critical to make a strong first impression online. Our network for river enthusiasts along with a top notch marketing strategy is a winning method to sell a riverfront home.
- Professional photography services
- Print and online advertising
- Earned (free) online media
- Written sales narratives focusing on the angling specifics of the property
STAGING & STYLING
First impressions are huge in real estate, and staging a home does just that. Some of our buyers take the opportunity to restyle their look when they move. We consider architectural features, lighting, interior room function and flow, and showcase the home’s focal points. Personal shopping for your new look comes with the service. To learn more contact Home Water’s team member, Lauren Martindale, at 970-319-3939.
- A staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than a home that is not staged. (US Housing and Urban Development)
- You also want your home to appeal to the widest possible range of people that could be viewing your home, and you want potential buyers to visualize the lifestyle they could have if they buy your home.
Many home owners use VRBO or other services to market their second homes as short term rentals. We offer trustworthy, affordable property management for short-term rentals. Home Waters can help you find a rental property or manage and market your existing rental.
- List on VRBO/ Account Set Up
- Market on our website and other online platforms
- Marketing material at our office in downtown Carbondale, CO
- Check-in/Check-outs. Meet and greet renters/Show them the property
- Deal with Deposits/ Refunds
- Work Order/Property Maintenance Tracking
Shook Book Publishing (now the Fly Fish Guide Company) over 20 years ago and now offers over 17 regional fly fishing maps and guidebooks for the best rivers in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and New Mexico. Please order through Flyfishguide.com. Get detailed fishing information, hatch charts, public access points, rapids, etc. for the Roaring Fork, Frying Pan, Crystal, Colorado, Blue, Eagle, Arkansas, Gunnison, North Park, Green, North Platte, Provo and South Platte Rivers with our maps.
We love fishing with our clients and highly recommend either wading or floating through a property before buying it. After all, what better way to get to know a riverfront property than to wade its’ beautiful waters. Please visit our Fishing & River Information Page to learn more about local bugs, put-ins and more.